Full Service Enrollment Support
The mission of our Enrollment Services is to provide a complete, best-in-class enrollment solution dedicated to increasing benefit awareness, providing exceptional service, and shouldering the full challenge of enrollment from planning to payroll.
Benefit enrollments can be time-consuming, challenging, and stressful, and we recognize the diversity of each group and situation. That’s why a dedicated Account Executive is assigned to work with brokers and groups through all phases of the process for all of our product offerings; including core medical, DentalBlue and VisionBlue.
USAble Life Enrollment Services
We work exclusively with USAble Life for all enrollment support. USAble has the experience and proven enrollment approach that focuses on educating employees about their benefit options.
USAble Life’s three-phase approach maximizes tax savings for employees and employers. Their mission is to provide a complete, best in class enrollment solution dedicated to increasing benefit awareness, providing exceptional service, and shouldering the full challenge of enrollment from planning to payroll.
Each group is assigned a dedicated Account Executive responsible for:
- Conducting educational group meetings at each location.
- Enrollment coordination and implementation
- Supervision of enrollment activities.
- Post enrollment follow up, reconciliation and payroll load.
- Long-term planning for re-enrollments.
- Service and customer satisfaction.
The Account Executive will work with you through all phases of the process from planning to payroll:
- Phase One – Planning
- Phase Two – Enrollment
- Phase Three – Reconciliation and Continued Support
Phase One - Planning
USAble Life will work to develop a plan. The Account Executive will:
- Set up the Plan and provide necessary documents.
- Review current benefit enrollment strategy and host implementation meetings.
- Develop a communication plan and distribute materials that could include email blasts, posters, flyers, or payroll stuffers.
- Develop an enrollment calendar that limits interruption in the day-to-day work flow and ensures each employee has an opportunity to ask questions.
- Review goals and make sure any benefit changes in need of communication are communicated to the employees.
- Collect data and necessary paperwork for the enrollment set up.
Phase Two - Enrollment
USAble Life employs a team of full time, licensed, professional Benefit Consultants that work for the broker and group. They adhere to a no-pressure approach to enrollment and focus on benefit awareness. After the planning phase USAble Life will:
- Conduct educational group meetings at each location.
- Meet with employees one-on-one. During these one-on-ones we will:
- Educate employees and answer questions to provide a clear understanding of the benefits offered.
- Focus on “needs based” enrollment method.
- Provide benefit summaries that illustrate all benefits and any changes that were made during the enrollment.
- Make sure all employees sign an election form.
- Communicate to employees that their elections are locked in for a year unless there is a qualifying event.
Phase Three – Reconciliation and Continued Support
Benefit enrollments are not complete until the payroll has been reconciled. The Account Executive will:
- Manage the reconciliation process.
- Check for errors prior to the payroll load.
- Assist with the payroll load.
- Provide post enrollment reports.
- Always be available to answer questions and provide information.
Your next enrollment begins as soon as this one ends. During the enrollment rundown, USAble will highlight what went right and discuss possible enhancements for next year. They will start planning immediately.
We take pride in the relationships we build and offer continuous service to enhance and maintain the relationship we build with you.